Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, this sounds fantastic! Leanne, you have an entire group of testers here, if you need us. Just go for it, girl! :cheer:cheer:cheer

And, no, I'm not going to sell patterns. It's a good thought, but I don't have specific ones for the hats I make, it's just more of an...idea I get. :lol And the animals are KristieMN's patterns.

Shannon...forget the gas-guzzling toys. How in the world does dh think he could fit a rhino in the basement?! :rofl

:rofl:rofl

Shannon - :clap:yay:jumpyay for "quote-ness"!!!!:lol

What was Colleen calling it that night? A hippo, a dinosaur! Do you guys remember that? It was the night we all googled each other. Good times!

If you want cookies, I can just run to Trader Joe's and touch all of their samples. We could have them for a snack. :rofl

OK, now I've got water coming out my nose. Please ladies, you know what comes next. :eek

If you want cookies, I can just run to Trader Joe's and touch all of their samples. We could have them for a snack. :rofl

OMG!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl.... OUT LOUD!!!

What was Colleen calling it that night? A hippo, a dinosaur! Do you guys remember that? It was the night we all googled each other. Good times!

The best. :manyheart

yeah, you were outside looking for the GoogleCar!

Oh, you guys are cracking me up over here.

On another note, "we all googled each other" sounds naughty. Sorry.

Yes, you guys are the best! We really need to make chats a priority again. We deserve it, darnit!! And it does my heart so much good.

OK, now I've got water coming out my nose. Please ladies, you know what comes next. :eek

OMG, I just snorted so loud! :rofl good thing dh isn't here to give me the "are you nuts?!" look.

That was fun... it was like we all visited each other.

...hey, where's Joanne? I bet she is watching the Celtics! ...with her eyes closed...

:waving Joanne! We love you, girl!

Aww, good night Mary! Take care of your feet. And give those gks big hugs for me!! Love you!

Goodnight Mary. Stay still in your bed. That's the best way to stay cool. Or at least that's what my mom always told me. Oh ya, and sleep in the part of the bed closest to the window :yes Enjoy the GKs.

Yes, you guys are the best! We really need to make chats a priority again. We deserve it, darnit!! And it does my heart so much good.

I think this business meeting has just gone south. :lol I love you guys. I am so glad we finally got together for a chat. :ghug

I agree. 100%!

it will be easier when there are no more "school nights":yes

Archived