Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:think I'm thinkin' we gots some talented ladies here who might be able to work together. LeaAnne designs and Stacy runs the Etsy shop. And then we throw Mary into the production line ('cause she's our ringer).

Great idea when do we start????

I don't really know what... it's never been anything specific. I like lots of different things.

right now, i am working on a special free-form piece.... relaxing and fun! Like a puzzle!

I just can never seem to decide if designing and making, or just designing is the way I want to go... I need to just go for it!

I don't really know what... it's never been anything specific. I like lots of different things.

right now, i am working on a special free-form piece.... relaxing and fun! Like a puzzle!

I just can never seem to decide if designing and making, or just designing is the way I want to go... I need to just go for it!

If you need some :cheer:cheer:cheer we are here for you :hug

:think I'm thinkin' we gots some talented ladies here who might be able to work together. LeaAnne designs and Stacy runs the Etsy shop. And then we throw Mary into the production line ('cause she's our ringer).

Good plan, Colleen! I'll keep the books.

Great idea when do we start????

...and we have you, Colleen, for P.R.!!!! :clap:clap

Let's do it!!!:D

You can have an Etsy shop with just patterns for sale, LeaAnne. I have a feeling you're great at designing. I wonder if Stacy is going to sell patterns.

Good, 'cause I'm just making baby stuff with no baby to give it to.

That's funny!:lol:lol:lol

Oh, this sounds fantastic! Leanne, you have an entire group of testers here, if you need us. Just go for it, girl! :cheer:cheer:cheer

And, no, I'm not going to sell patterns. It's a good thought, but I don't have specific ones for the hats I make, it's just more of an...idea I get. :lol And the animals are KristieMN's patterns.

Shannon...forget the gas-guzzling toys. How in the world does dh think he could fit a rhino in the basement?! :rofl

Archived