Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the humidity from MI. I imagine it must be something like the weather you have. Humidity is just so...suffocating, I think.

Can't wait to see your pink and brown ripple- I love the colors together!

Shannon - No my RR isn't for anyone in particular. It's just a way to use up the yarn in my stash so I can buy yarn to make a flannelghan :devil We have two babies coming between DH's cousin and my friend in the fall, so it may come in handy. If anyone I know EVER has a girl :lol

Stacy - people!.... that's all I'll say:hug:hug:hug:hug

Shannon - I will agree with everyone on the dark blue. and a round of sc's or 2 if you have time, would be really nice:yes You dun good, kid!:clap

I remember the humidity from MI. I imagine it must be something like the weather you have. Humidity is just so...suffocating, I think.

Can't wait to see your pink and brown ripple- I love the colors together!

Yes Stacy, our weather is just like Michigan's. I'm only 3 hour away from MI by car.

It'll be nice to have it done when you need it. I love pink and brown together. Are you going to share a pic?

Thanks LeaAnne!

No AC here. I spend most of my time downstairs where it is cooler

I don't have it yet, either. We have 2 window units, for the girls' rooms. Otherwise, it's window shades and fans....

Yes, I'll share a pic. Of course, for my besties :D I was all excited to start the sweater the other day, but then I got busy with the week. The principal of the school called me today and asked me to help out 3 days next week for the standardized testing. Man, that school is becoming a full time job (which doesn't pay very well). :lol

Yes, I'll share a pic. Of course, for my besties :D I was all excited to start the sweater the other day, but then I got busy with the week. The principal of the school called me today and asked me to help out 3 days next week for the standardized testing. Man, that school is becoming a full time job (which doesn't pay very well). :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl.... Boy, can I relate to that!

Shannon, they were for a second-grade teacher. She was supposed to email me. I'm thinking maybe she'll do it closer to the birthday party? :think I hope so. That would be a nice way to get my work out there.

Mary - take it easy! Swelling is not good. :eek Our basement stays cool too. Shannon and Stacy probably don't have basements. I think that would be weird to not have a basement. :lol

How many did she want? I hope she gives you enough time to get them done. What's going on with the Etsy store?

Shannon, they were for a second-grade teacher. She was supposed to email me. I'm thinking maybe she'll do it closer to the birthday party? :think I hope so. That would be a nice way to get my work out there.

That would be awesome! Get them made and then they are ready if she needs them :yes

Archived