Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will definitely take pics when it's done. Of course, it may be years before I get all that made.:lol

I wonder if she even likes crochet.:think

of course she likes "cro-hay", Mommy!:lol

I will definitely take pics when it's done. Of course, it may be years before I get all that made.:lol

I wonder if she even likes crochet.:think

If she doesn't, she sure will after she's lived with a crochet-decorated room. :lol It's so sweet that you're decorating her room with it, though. :yes

OK, sorta caught up there.

Stacy - :hug People are idiots. 'nuff said.

LeaAnne - I was watching Idol ... that's why I'm late :blush Winner was my fave :D

Shannon - I love your ripple! Love it! I like working on ripples.

Mary - :hi glad you are enjoying the GKs.

Thank you Colleen! I love ripples now too.

Colleen and LeaAnne- What color do you vote for, for the border?

Stacy - I laughed at you laughing at Mary and I. You know what they say about the heat you have "but it's a dry heat". We get very humid summers here. Something to do with all those big lakes I think :think:lol I gotta give it to Shannon though. I couldn't live down there. I struggle with the 3 months we get here.

Yes, Mary. It's for my cousin's baby. She's having a boy, and her husband is Hawaiian. I think the colors are perfect for that.

That was your May project, wasn't it Shannon? WTG getting it done! :clap

My pink and brown RR might be done. It's tiny. Trying to decide if I add on or if I use what I have left to make a matching sweater and hat :shrug

Hey, Colleen and Mary... is it cooling off up there yet?

it dropped about 20 degrees here in the last 30 minutes.:c9

We had a thunder storm come thru about 2 hours ago but I don't find it any cooler. At 9 pm it was 88f inside here

Mary, I want to hear more about your pattern too. Are you going to share pics? Please.

Yes, this is my May project. I didn't think I could get it done, but I just decided to make it smaller than I originally planned. I have about 6 more colors to add to it. And the border.

We had a thunder storm come thru about 2 hours ago but I don't find it any cooler. At 9 pm it was 88f inside here

My SIL got the storm too. We are still clear here, but it will cool a bit tonight. Mary :hug without touching you. 88 inside is too hot :eek We got A/C two years ago and I LOVE IT!

Mary, what kind of pattern are you inventing? Are you getting lots of time to crochet?

I took 2 square patterns and made one pattern out of it. I will post a pic when Iam done. I have been crocheting mostly in the evening when it is not so hot.

Archived