Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So why don't you have your own business doing that, LeaAnne?

the market is saturated for that trade around here:( ...maybe now that I am a master networker on Facebook! :rofl

I think I'll do a little more. I'm gonna try to be in bed by 11. Wish me luck! Good night! Love you girls!!

I think I'll do a little more. I'm gonna try to be in bed by 11. Wish me luck! Good night! Love you girls!!

Good luck and Good night, Shannon! You can do it!:cheer:hug:hug

Hi Joanne, Shannon, Leanne! And Scooby is here, too! What a treat! :clap

The tar pits was fun. Dh was at a job site in the area, so he met up with us and we spent the day there. :manyheart Lots of fossils, and the excavation sites were really cool. Funny story- the LA County Museum of Art is right next door, so we roamed around in there for a little while. Isabella ran over to dh and told him, "Daddy, I love this painting- come and see!" So we go over to see- it's a Picasso! :rofl That girl has fancy taste, just like her daddy.

the market is saturated for that trade around here:( ...maybe now that I am a master networker on Facebook! :rofl

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Good nite and sweet dreams to ya.....Love ya and good luck getting everything accomplished!!!! :hug:manyheart

Night Shannon!

Good luck with all you have to do! I'll be here sitting on my badorkus cheering you on!!

thank goodness I didn't have any liquids in my mouth! :rofl:rofl:rofl

thank goodness I didn't have any liquids in my mouth! :rofl:rofl:rofl

I don't know, LeaAnne. I didn't think it was very funny!:lol:lol:lol

Hi Joanne, Shannon, Leanne! And Scooby is here, too! What a treat! :clap

The tar pits was fun. Dh was at a job site in the area, so he met up with us and we spent the day there. :manyheart Lots of fossils, and the excavation sites were really cool. Funny story- the LA County Museum of Art is right next door, so we roamed around in there for a little while. Isabella ran over to dh and told him, "Daddy, I love this painting- come and see!" So we go over to see- it's a Picasso! :rofl That girl has fancy taste, just like her daddy.

:yay Sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!! That is too funny about Isabella :lol

I have been getting lazy with the cleaning lately- i think it is because I've been working so many hours at work- I'm doing the basics at home- clean bathrooms, kitchen, change the sheets, vacuum, dust once a week, mop floors, laundry.....and I mostly do it on the weekend. Nights after dinner is my down time.

:yes And I want my Me time!

I have been getting lazy with the cleaning lately- i think it is because I've been working so many hours at work- I'm doing the basics at home- clean bathrooms, kitchen, change the sheets, vacuum, dust once a week, mop floors, laundry.....and I mostly do it on the weekend. Nights after dinner is my down time.

:yes And I want my Me time!

You earn it!!!! you work A LOT!

So Isabella has an eye for fine art! Sounds like you had a wonderful day and that spring break for you and the kiddies was lots of fun

You are a good mama!

Really, BRB --mother nature and all that.....

Ok, I'm back. Teeth brushed, kids in bed...:clap

Before she went to bed, I asked Isabella what her favorite part of the day was. She said, "Rolling down the hill." :rolleyes That girl.

I'm back but just to say goodnight!:eek Just looked at the clock- it's almost 11:30 and I have to get up early to be at the hair salon by 8

Glad I caught some of the bestie chat! It's been fun!:)

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

And I'll be on during the game Sunday- GO YANKEES

Thanks, Joanne, that sure is nice to hear. :manyheart I tried really hard to keep us out of the house as much as possible. It was nice to have them home and being able to do things with them during the day. :yes

Archived