Some good clean fun?!

A ripple is on my list of projects to do- Remember my RR came out wonky? Maybe I'll do better with a regular ole ripple ghan.

I have so many projects I want to do and no time to do them! But such is the story of life! When I work lots of hours, I try to spend some time crocheting to de-stress-

And of course I have dust bunnies in the corners etc to prove it!:lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the compliments on the bag!

I am finally getting the hang of crocheting- and better at it! I still wish I could go faster so I could get things made quicker, but it's getting there.

My goal is to crochet fast like Mary!

I am finally getting the hang of crocheting- and better at it! I still wish I could go faster so I could get things made quicker, but it's getting there.

I think we ALL want to crochet as fast as Mary! :lol That's a great goal!

I have to call them on Monday. They don't hang wallpaper, but they no someone who does, so I need to get her number.

I like how her work is so colorful! very cheery:yes is it a pain weaving in so many ends, or do you weave as you go?

I weaved the ends every 3 rows or so- it really wasn't bad doing it that way. it made me happy working on it just because of the colors.

Well, I just wrote everything down and timed it, and I have about 10 hours of work ahead of me. I better keep going. :( boo

I weaved the ends every 3 rows or so- it really wasn't bad doing it that way. it made me happy working on it just because of the colors.

I can see how that would be true!

hey, I hang paper! I'll come right down! :lol

It's fun...

Maybe for you it is :lol:lol

When my DD's were younger, one of them wanted rainbow wallpaper ( I don't remember which one) and we did one wall of rainbow wallpaper- that was enough for me!:lol

:lol

A ripple is on my list of projects to do- Remember my RR came out wonky? Maybe I'll do better with a regular ole ripple ghan.

I have so many projects I want to do and no time to do them! But such is the story of life! When I work lots of hours, I try to spend some time crocheting to de-stress-

And of course I have dust bunnies in the corners etc to prove it!:lol

In all my years of crocheting, I have made one ripple/chevron afghan and will never ever do another one. I hated it the whole time I was doing it.....I don't like the continuous counting and checking as it seems it is so easy to lose stitches with those.......but then again there are people who absolutely love them like my grandmother. I do like the RRs as that seems to be the quickest fastest afghan to me....and I have made lots and lots of them. I guess to each her/his own :lol

:yay:cheer:clap I too would like to crochet as fast as Mary but don't foresee that in my near or distant future :lol

Maybe that could be your part time job- hanging wallpaper- I hated doing it and would gladly pay someone! That is why none of my rooms have wallpaper- Painting- that I can handle!

hey, I hang paper! I'll come right down! :lol

It's fun...

:(I don't like hanging wallpaper or painting....I always had my mother help do that stuff......I have to agree with Joanne, that is another never again thing for me :lol

Well, I just wrote everything down and timed it, and I have about 10 hours of work ahead of me. I better keep going. :( boo

Wow, I hope you get it all done Shannon. Are you going to stay up or go sleep and start again bright and early in the morning?

Archived