Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you should! you produce so many great things! have you ever considered going online?

I thought about it but I don't know too much about how you set everything up. I would have to look into it and see.

Well this has been nice chatting but Iam getting tired.

Iam going to go

I will talk to you later

Lots of Love

:hug:manyheart

Good night

Ok I have some questions........

Do you crochet left handed or right handed?

Do you hold your hook like a knife or a pen?

Iam right handed and I hold my hook like a knife

Sorry I am not keeping up very well......Oldest DS called me lol I am right handed and hold hook like a pen

hahahahaha!

you are right... i need to chill... maybe not! We should think of something for these WIPs though... would you agree?

:lol I think that would be a great idea as I really need to get all these UFOs and WIPs done and out of the way...I try to join the In (month) I will CALs but haven't got to participate in the last couple of months but I am going to get the ole badorkas in gear and finish some of this stuff I am sure we all could open up a boutique if we finished everything

I thought about it but I don't know too much about how you set everything up. I would have to look into it and see.

Iam going to go

I will talk to you later

Lots of Love

Good night

Good nite Mary Love ya and lots of sweet dreams to ya!!!! :hug:manyheart

Iam going to go

I will talk to you later

Lots of Love

Good night

Hugs, Mary!

You made my day!

Sweet dreams, sis!

Sorry I am not keeping up very well......Oldest DS called me lol I am right handed and hold hook like a pen

:lol I think that would be a great idea as I really need to get all these UFOs and WIPs done and out of the way...I try to join the In (month) I will CALs but haven't got to participate in the last couple of months but I am going to get the ole badorkas in gear and finish some of this stuff I am sure we all could open up a boutique if we finished everything

I tried that in (month) group, too, but it didn't work for me.

I think I need a smaller time frame.:blush

That's a great idea Mary!

Hi LeaAnne!

Hi Scooby!

JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Hi.:blush Just cleaning up my desk and had to get on. I can't stay though.

Shannon Ness :hug

I am also right handed but hold my hook like a knife

I have been trying to figure out how to get more than one quote in a reply.

Night Mary

:hug

I tried that in (month) group, too, but it didn't work for me.

I think I need a smaller time frame.:blush

I actually do quite well with it, especially when I start seeing people crossing items off their list and posting pics.....gives me the motivation that I need.....I start :think if they can do it so can I :lol:lol:lol

Night Mary

Click on the the little button in bottom right hand corner that has the quotation marks and you can click on multiple posts to reply to

Night Mary

you gotta click on the quotation mark icon on each post you want to include. then click on the word quote

How's your afghan coming along, Scooby?

It is coming along nicely.......Just haven't had much time to keep working on it with the move and unpacking but now that I got the house all done I am back in the :crocheting mood and going to get it finished......it is a quick easy pattern just lots of ends to weave in as the color changes every 1, 2 or 3 rows

I actually do quite well with it, especially when I start seeing people crossing items off their list and posting pics.....gives me the motivation that I need.....I start :think if they can do it so can I :lol:lol:lol

that's true...

Archived