Some good clean fun?!

I think my American Idol has been beat out by some hot rod car show :angry Oh well, I'm here waiting for my besties.

I know, Joanne, isn't Shannon the sweetest? I totally wasn't expecting it!

So, are you a flannel PJs kinda gal? I am only in the winter. Otherwise I like 'em comfy :yes

Here I am, chatting to myself :rofl

Iam listening :yes

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for reminding me about parenthood Colleen!!!

I'll have to set the DVR, but will turn it on at 10 too

I've got the Devils hockey game on now- winning 6-3 with only 2 1/2 minutes left.

Mary- how are you doing?

The Devils are doing pretty well, Joanne. The Leafs won't make the playoffs. I'm thinking about watching the Blue Jays this year. I used to be a baseball fan when I lived at home with my folks. Something to look forward to in just a couple weeks.

Just checked the recycling bin- and no jars- they were taken away last Thursday- so I guess whether he likes it or not- tomorrow is Mexican food for dinner- tacos probably- with salsa!

The Devils are doing pretty well, Joanne. The Leafs won't make the playoffs. I'm thinking about watching the Blue Jays this year. I used to be a baseball fan when I lived at home with my folks. Something to look forward to in just a couple weeks.

Baseball season already.

Let's all sing Janna a lullaby to see if we can get her to go to sleep faster.

Hush little Janna, don't say a word. Colleen's gonna make you a crocheted bird. And if that crocheted bird won't sing....

Archived