Some good clean fun?!

We haven't gotten any rain yet, but thunder and lightning. They're just kinda popping up. A lot of rotation in some of the storms.

Well, I better go girls. My computer keeps kicking me off. Love you and wish I could stay.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How cute Mary! That is such a fun age!

Joanne - Yes, next weekend is our big date night. I'm excited! We are going to go out to dinner in Toronto too. It will be fun! How is your evening going?

How exciting that GD is now walking and won't her Daddy be surprised!!!

I feel stress in my neck too- not now, but when I am feeling stress that is where it usually manifests itself!

I talked to my DD's today and they said the kids are having sooooo much fun together. Also that GD is walking alot better now. She is trying to keep up with the other 2 kids.

They learn so much from being around older kids. :yes

I've been trying to figure out what I did wrong with the attic24 tote and I think I finally figured it out- I should have read her tutorial on doing a flat circle- LOL- I ended up starting each row in the slip stitch, which increased an additional stitch- I just tried two rows with decreasing stitches, but I think at this point, I'm going to just start over and will use the yarn from the wonky one- I don't have the patience to frog it, but can frog each row and then use the yarn on the new one- does that make sense?

I just have to say the blue pineapple square in the ad for the 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares that appears at the top of the ville haunts me. I want that pattern. I checked, but my library doesn't carry that book. I've asked my mom to check her library. :lol Whew, just had to get that off my chest.

I just have to say the blue pineapple square in the ad for the 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares that appears at the top of the ville haunts me. I want that pattern. I checked, but my library doesn't carry that book. I've asked my mom to check her library. :lol Whew, just had to get that off my chest.

Did you try a search on here for a pineapple square?

I've looked at CPC for a pineapple square but didn't find one. I have one in one of my books that I love too, but it has a flower in the centre. It is also a big square, meant for a bedspread. It's just something about that one. I'll get my hands on that book someday, no worries ;)

I'm sure after having them for a month, the house will be quiet! But I bet your DD and GD are missing him.

Colleen- that square is pretty- isn't it funny how certain things just call to us. Kind of like me with this attic24 tote- Hopefully your mom's library will have it. Just checked amazon- it's 14.95 there- keep up with the "no pop" and put the $ in a jar that you save by not drinking it and in no time you'll have enough to buy the book! I have jar in my room that I throw loose change into ---it's almost full---so I'll be cashing it in soon- can't wait to see what yarn/books I can buy with it!

I love doing laundry for that very reason- DH is forever leaving $ in his pockets- I don't even remind him to make sure he cleans out his pants b/4 putting them in the hamper! He left a $10.00 bill in there about 2 weeks ago!!!

Archived