I'm Sad

I have a pinched nerve in my neck which is causing my right hand and arm to go numb. I've tried to crochet but it makes the pain worse. I am going to get a nerve block but unfortunatly my appointment is about 3 weeks away. How am I going to survive that long without crocheting? :lol

I feel your pain !!!!!! :eek

I am on "medical leave" from crocheting for another 4 wks -which will make 6 wks total so far- due to an extra piece of bone in my wrist that is tearing into my tendons and ligaments. I am in a brace cast and can only use my fingers a bit. Need to be totally immobile and it is driving me crazy!!!!

I am so addicted to crochet and this is so hard for me !!!! I try to read more to take my mind off not being able to do it.

Hopefully the time will pass quickly for both of us !!!! Good luck with your nerve block and let us know how it turns out. :hug

hugs, I hope you can find something else to do while you wait to crochet again, I don't know how I'd go that long

I'm so sorry you're having trouble, LLL. It's miserable to be temporarily banned from our beloved crafts, isn't it? I, too, am having trouble with one of my hands. I'm supposed to get some generic blood work results this week and plan to ask the doc about my hand when I see him then. Maybe we can all get back to our projects soon!

Archived