purse

I was at the doctor Thursday and noticed a lady's purse was crocheted. I asked her if she crocheted it and she said no. Turns out she had purchased it at Cato's. Thought I would share!

I was in an elevator with a woman yesterday that had on the nicest tank top under her suit jacket. It looked like it was hand crocheted, but when I asked her about it she gave me a very "strange" look and immediately said it was purchased at a very expensive boutique store. Opps... my bad.

• 2 weeks later...
I was in an elevator with a woman yesterday that had on the nicest tank top under her suit jacket. It looked like it was hand crocheted, but when I asked her about it she gave me a very "strange" look and immediately said it was purchased at a very expensive boutique store. Opps... my bad.

WHy would ppl be touchy about stuff like that!? So retarded......Ppl shouldn't just assume that asking if somethign is handmade means it looks tacky or something!

Well, somebody made it, as crochet cannot be reproduced by any machine!!! :crocheting

• 1 year later...

Archived