Red Gameboy Advance Case

JodyB

I made this for my nephew because he is going on a trip and didn't have anything to carry his gameboy in. He picked the color. I used my son's gameboy as a guide for it and in the pictures.

*This is my second pattern that I made myself. This pattern has not been tested - if you find any mistakes, let me know.*

S6303064.jpg

Size H crochet hook

worsted weight yarn - not very much

hook and loop tape (Velcro®)

Chain 36

Row 1: single crochet in second chain from hook and in each chain across. Chain 2, turn. (35 sc)

Row 2: double crochet in the first 17 single crochet. Double crochet in back loops only of remaining 18 single crochet. Turn clockwise and double crochet in front loops of 18 single crochet. Chain 2, turn.

Row 3: double crochet in each double crochet. Chain 2, turn. (52 dc)

Row 4 - 8: Repeat row 3. At end of row 8, chain 1 instead of 2 and turn.

Row 9: Match front to back and slip stitch in each stitch to end. Chain 1, turn.

Row 10: single crochet in 18 slip stitches and in 17 double crochet. Finish off.

Strap: Chain 132. Double crochet in third chain from hook and in each chain across. Finish off leaving a long tail for sewing.

Assembly: Turn case inside out and stitch one end of the strap to each side (just below the edge of case). Weave in all loose ends and turn right side out. Add some hook and loop tape (velcro®) to the case as you can see in the picture.

That is so cool Jody B do you think that would work as a nintendo ds case because if it would I would most definitely make that for my 3 girls who have a nintendo ds

It might work, you might have to add a row or two to make it longer across but it should work. I don't have ds or access to one so I wouldn't be able to try it out. If you do make one, please let me know how it turns out.

I sure will because I think all of my daughter's would love it I'll test it out for you and let you know I could make them the case in the colors of their choice thanks for sharing the pattern with us

:yay Another great case. HMMMMMM :think thinking I can make this one bigger too for my Nintendo DS. Now I have to decide which one I like better, this one or the purple one :lol. Great job, thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived