Kindle Owners

I'm not a Kindle owner, but if the digital copies are in pdf format, the answer is yes.

Do you already own a Kindle?

No, no Kindle yet.....and because I do not live in the States I want to know exactly what it can do before I buy it. I would have to download tons of books whenever I was stateside to hold me over. But I thought that if the Crochet! magazine could be sent to my e-mail box then I could transfer it to the Kindle. Just not sure if the digital copies of the magazine are PDF files. The pages of the file "Turn" if you click on the upper corners......not at all like a PDF file acts! Guess I have to get in touch with crochet! magazine and ask them if it is possible to read the magazine on the Kindle.

If you are not in the US do your research at Amazon.com and check the coverage area. Their "wispernet" does not work everywhere. It would be a shame to invest that kind of money and not be able to get service.

I get to the States every once in awhile, so I would download as many books as I could whenever the chance presented itself, the books can be read ANYWHERE once they are installed!

Archived