Russian Site

runt315

Oh there are some beautiful things here, wonder if the patterns are free or what? I guess you could probably download a Russian language thing from Microsoft so you could read it.:think

Seen the site several times now. My Russian isn't good enough to translate crochet, but the patterns are lovely. What you could do to get a rough idea is to to go http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/ and copy and paste the URL. You'll then be able to browse in English (or whichever language you prefer). The only problem is, a lot of the time, the translations are hilarious!!! And you'll have to :think to figure out what is being said. I'm saving up a few patterns for a rainy day myself. :)

Over in the seeking patterns forum, there have been a couple discussions about this site. I have a rough translation of one pattern already, and a friend is doing a few more. I know others have tried translating too, as Babelfish isn't terribly helpful. Just my two cents!

There seems to be a little epidemic lately of posts that belong elsewhere. Please, newcomers, pay attention to the descriptions of the various forums and post to the right ones. This one is for showing off your work.

Archived