Addicted to Scrubbies

LegalWoman17

this is my favorite pattern...i make it when i just want my fingers to do the work and my mind wander...i keep a ball going of my left over pieces and they look crazy!!! because you can hide the knots on the inside. i have made these and given them as facial scrubbies too. in natural they are so soft and work great. they also make great toys for little dogs..my Mercy chases them like frizbies on our hard wood floors

I made one of these a while back..and forgot all about them since then. Thanks for bringing it back. I think the next time I make one, I want to make it a bit bigger, being cotton.

Segue: I will also, rarely, make the nylon net scrubbies for tough pans...and those ARE safe on teflon...those I just crochet a circle and dec back so it's a bit thicker. But those are so hard on my hands that I usually just make them for us, *maybe* sometimes as a gift but the cotton ones are easier! Speaking of the nylon, I heard someone once made one for a friend to clean their truck or camper or something...a huge one, of course. Ouch!

Archived