MP3 Player Cozies for the Family

homesteadingwife

I made these several weeks ago, when my son requested I make him something to carry his MP3 player in. I just came up with my own pattern for them.

th_FamilyofCozies.jpg

The one below is the one I came up with for my son. He loves lions and the color yellow. So I cross-stitched a lion head in the cozy for him. I then wanted to make it a furry mane, so I used black and yellow eyelash with the yarn to creat the string to go around his neck and crochet the front and back together.

th_DSMP3cozy.jpg

Now, the one below is for my DD. She wanted one as well. I used sport weight yarn for this one in pink and added a flap. And on the flap I crochet a flower to match. It also has loops for a button, but she hasn't found a button she likes. So the next time we go out, she'll look for a button.

th_DDMP3Cozy.jpg

And of course I wanted one. LOL Just a pouch with a flower on it. I don't know what kind of yarn this is, but it is really soft and a very pretty color.

th_MyMP3cozy.jpg

All pictures should be clickable. They were really fun to make and were quick. Hubby didn't want one.

Have a crochet kind of day!

Lynn

• 3 weeks later...

Archived