Is It Just Me....

Morning everybody! I was just wondering...is it just me or has Simply Soft yarn's colors changed? I like using their yarns for baby stuff and since it was always no dye lot, I've always hung on to my leftovers. But, I bought some new stuff a while back and it doesn't seem like the shades are quite the same. Has anyone else noticed this? :think

No it's not you. SS is my favorite ww yarn. I think the white and bright yellow look as if they have been washed with something dark like new blue jeans. I was thinking about sending a note to Caron although I'm not sure if this would help.

No it's not you. SS is my favorite ww yarn. I think the white and bright yellow look as if they have been washed with something dark like new blue jeans. I was thinking about sending a note to Caron although I'm not sure if this would help.

Exactly! I needed some yellow to match what I had and what I found was horrible! I ended up changing my colors!

Didn't they move their plant from the US to Mexico a little while ago, about the time the colors changed? I know their white looks "dirty" and has a grayish tinge to it. :yuck I won't use that color so it limits what I will make with the CSS. If I wanted to pair colors with white, I have to go with a different brand of yarn.

Archived