Upstate NY, VT, MA Get together?

codymikki

Calling all Upstate New Yorkers, western VT, MA and any and all interested regional ‘Villers.

Crochettreasures, Tigermom and Codymikki would like to hold a “meet and greet lunch, show and tell, and independent LYS crawl” to be held in the Saratoga Springs area. This would be a one day event, very informal, pay as you go. Possible times are early July 2009 or in September 2009, following the racing season.

If you are interested, please post here and let us know if you can attend.

This thread is posted on another forum 'Seeking Local Crocheters' and is cross-posted with permission.

Keep me up on your get together, my family has a camp on Lake Dunmore in Vermont. We usually try to get up around 4th of July for my family reuion. But the dates this year may change. My Sister up there just joined the 'ville after I kept telling her about all the ideas I was getting from you all. The Saratoga area is only about 1.5 ish hours away.

Carrie - we camp at lake Dunmore ALOT. We used to be seasonal there with our RV. Small world.

Dawn that is so cool :D Were ya'll up at the north end? at Kampersville? Our camp is just around the point, going south, from Waterhouses on the west side.

I'm in the Hudson Valley. I'll keep an eye on this thread for more information. July is pretty packed but I'll see what happens when you decide on a date. I'd love to visit some stores in that area.

• 2 months later...

Archived