Sweetie Pie baby/toddler dress

Has anyone made this little dress? I have this deep desire to make this and I have two grown boys! I have no one to make it for, but I think it is adorable!! I think it would be really easy. What would I do with it if I made it?

http://coatsandclark.com/fun_and_free/yarn/lw1392.htm

Does anyone else every have that dilemma--wanting to make something they don't need or no one to give it to?....Just want to make it--try it??

:hook :hook :hook :hook

THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!! I am going to have to make one of these and save it for a gift for someone some day! LOL I just want to try it really bad.

The little girl model is so sweet! She looks so nice in her little crocheted dress. Thank you for sharing. :ducky :ducky :elle

Does anyone else every have that dilemma--wanting to make something they don't need or no one to give it to?....Just want to make it--try it??

Me, All the time. You could make it and donate it to some charity, a women's shelter, human services, foster home, or stash it away to use as a gift someday. :manyheart

Yes, everytime someone posts a cute little girls' halter or poncho here! If I see something SO cute I can't resist, I make it anyway, and give it either to one of my neices, or to someone I know who has a little girl.

Tina

TimelessCreations

Archived