Betsey Johnson

I think I'd be more attracted to it if it were a different color. I love green--just as long as it is a darker "forest" green. In bright red or Barbie pink or blue or something it would be gorgeous!!!

There was a longer version of that same sweater in Rose last year that was at Nordstrom...I got it as a present from my Dad and my husband, :faint it's the most beautiful piece of clothing I've ever worn (except for my wedding dresses! :lol )

I've only worn it twice because I'm nervous when I wear it that something will happen to it! Silly of me I know...but I've never owned a piece of clothing like it and I want it to last forever!

I could never make something that complicated myself, my gauge would be a disaster...

I don't know about the green color though...a little too neon for me but my sister would love it! :D

cool that they made it in a shorter version! The sleeves are so incredible in person...maybe they'll offer other colors. I don't get why the color it's available in is called 'putty' cause man, that great ain't like any color of putty I've ever seen LOL

thanks for the link!

Ro

Archived