Rosewood Bamboo Tank in 3 sizes

MBT

rosewood1.jpg

Phew - can you tell I am trying to get a lot of patterns out before TNNA next weeK? Here is the last crocheted one for my spring/summer collection - Rosewood. It comes in three sizes (XS/S, M/L, and XL/2X) and is quick to crochet up on bamboo ribbon yarn and an I hook.

Be well and thanks to all of you who have dropped by the site!

Mary Beth Temple

HookedforLife

I had that issue earlier today too...I just added it to my cart to see the price and then removed it.

I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like that pattern and will be trying it out in a month or so.

Elise

I've used ribbon yarn for a garment before and it had a tendency to "slip" thru the stitches. I did a gauge swatch 6 times and it came out differently each time. When I finished the garment and I shook it vigorously, it would grow longer because of the "slipping" stitches.

I liked the pattern a lot however and was wondering if maybe bamboo ribbon didn't have the same tendency for the stitches to slip.

I don't find the bamboo ribbon to be as slick and slippy as some of the other ribbon yarns I have used (Katia Sevilla comes to mind as one I loved the look of but hated working with), but bamboo as a fiber has a tendency to grow, much like cotton does. This piece hasn't been handled enough for me to see what happens over time, but since it isn't real fitted I am hoping no one hates it six months after they make it.

Archived