Baby doll crocheting anyone doing? I see its popular

Wow Laura is that a toddler sized doll in the first pic? How much did she cost,she's beautiful? I love to crochet baby doll clothes too. I make clothes for my god daughter's (aged 5 and 8) Bratz Big Babyz dolls, their Dora Doll, their Cabbage Patch dolls, and a 19 inch Berenger baby doll. I also make clothes for my youngest god daughters' Build a Bear, b/c those outfits they have there are expensive. If I could have a doll for myself, I want one of those American Girl or Blythe Dolls.

Thanks alot guys for introducing me to these reborn dolls. Just spent hr wading through on ebay. They are amazing, but don't know if I love them or they send

chills down my spine and so do the prices lol ,but do see the price jusified on the workmanship on these beauties and if anything besides the real child, deserves a hand crocheted outfit I don't know what does..besides maybe my adored Yorkie haha :)

Wow Laura is that a toddler sized doll in the first pic? How much did she cost,she's beautiful? .

Thank you, she is a sweetie and she is 34" tall. She was made by Monika Levenig. You can find them on ebay and they're cheaper than the reborn babies because they come factory made (but are very detailed).

A lovely lady here on the Ville sent me some Peaches 'n Creme yarn to try, so I made this poncho for Lottie :)

th_inyellow.jpg

Not sure if she deserves it though, she does naughty things like pulling flowers out of vases... :lol

th_Lottie.jpg

clickable photos

I would love to see some pics of the clothes you've made. Wow, what a variety of dolls, and I admire you for doing such tiny items, they're really fiddly aren't they?

Oh my gosh ladies, I tell you, I am totally ADDICTED to dolls now, I have my three from my childhood all dressed up, the one I got from e-bay in the dress I showed you, AND I bought two more babies at the local GoodWill store to decorate up!! AND I went to WalMart and bought one of those baskets MaryJo!! Yeppers, AND my hooks are FLYING making up clothes!! I am currently on the double breasted jacket of Shiffio's patterns, I am doing it in red for valentines day, I have visions of EVERY holiday in my head with my babies dressed to the "T", oh yea, I even bought some little stuff on clearance at Target in the newborn baby section, ause I wanted some NEW onsies for them all, it is just like men needing t-shirts in my eyes :lol. Yeppers, I got it BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Aelita, your god daughter's dolls must be the best dressed in town. :yes Are they your own designs?

Thank you so much. Just what's on the Dora Doll and the Bratz Babyz are my own designs, the purple outfit I got from a site which I can't remember the name of right now. The pink and purple outfit on the Cabbage Patch I got from a book for the 8 to 10 inch Berenguer baby dolls, I just used a way bigger hook and thicker yarn and also added more chains to the starting chain. The blue and purple outfit is the 'Baby Girl Sleeper Set' from the Crotiques site. I have alot more pics on my flickr and photobucket page. I think I uploaded them to my blog but if not then I need to update that sucker.

Oh wow, what a cute collection Aelita! Those outfits are delightful. When I was a kid I always wished I had someone to make dolly clothes for me; I bet the little girl really enjoys playing with these :)

Oh wow, what a cute collection Aelita! Those outfits are delightful. When I was a kid I always wished I had someone to make dolly clothes for me; I bet the little girl really enjoys playing with these :)

Yes my god daughter's love to play with their dolls and all the clothes I made, this was just a few things, but I am constantly making more things.

Archived