Between Meal Centerpiece Pattern?

Does anyone have the link to this pattern for me? Used to, it popped right up with a Google search but for some reason it's not doing it today and I don't think the URL is even on the hard copy, since it is a PDF.

I looked too and it doesn't come up. This originally was on Annie's attic wasn't it? I searched Annie's attic and it says pattern not found.

I can try one more thing. I will and get back to you.

TLOL,

Toni

I have it as a Free Pattern of the Day printout and the book citation for it is:

Copyright © 1997. Old-Time Crochet Magazine, Vol 19, No. 3, Page 23.

Perhaps if you cannot find an electronic copy, you can track down an issue of the magazine?

Sorry, no luck. I can find it listed three times for an Annie's attic free pattern of the day but they have taken down the pdf for it. When you google between meal centerpiece pattern - look for a listing of the Annie's Attic free crochet patterns of the day. I think it is on page 2 or 3 of the search and it will give you all the info on the book it came from. It was a free pattern in july 2006, 2007 and 2008. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

TLOL,

Toni

Actually, I have a couple of hard copies for it for myself but I am a member at Knitters' Review and in their crochet section someone wanted to know where to get the pattern. I was going to just link it for her but it has disappeared. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong when searching and that maybe one of you would have the URL in your favorites. So odd. As far as I can tell this has been a fairly popular pattern to make. Wonder why it has been removed?

Thanks for looking, ladies. I think a lot of people will be disappointed to no longer have access to this lovely pattern.

Archived