้looking for hello kitty little mermaid pattern

swanmol

Hello Kitty and The Little Mermaid are both trademarked, copyrighted characters. In order for people to distribute patterns (for sale or for free) of either legally, they have to make licensing arrangements or receive other permission from the copyright/trademark owners.

I know there are some Japanese-published pattern books that have officially licensed Hello Kitty patterns in them. Other than that, I'm not aware of any officially licensed Hello Kitty or Little Mermaid patterns. There are very few licensed patterns of trademarked/copyrighted characters because the licensing fees are so expensive the designers wouldn't be able sell enough patterns to make back the licensing fees.

Some people make unlicensed patterns of various things available, but Crochetville's guidelines do not allow discussion of, links to, or any hints at how to find such patterns via post, private message, or email.

So I'm sorry to say we may not be able to help you find what you're looking for.

that pattern is in a japanese crochet book which you can find usually on amazon or ebay just put in hello kitty patterns. the book usually runs about $30 plus shipping from california or japan depending on store.

hope this helps.

Archived