Patriotic Needles

When I was in Hobby Lobby the other day I saw a set of knitting needles that were red, white and blue, with stripes twisting through. Are there crochet hooks anywhere like this? I didn't see any :cry and I don't remember what brand they were. Rats.

Sandra Johnson

I wish we had a Hobby Lobby, I would LOVE a pair of Patriotic knitting needles!!! Everything in my house in military related, lol, they would fit perfectly. Dang west coast doesn't have HL! :( Donna

Natchez, Mississippi doesn't have anything but a Wal-Mart and a LYS which is downtown and way out of my budget. I'd love to go to Hattiesburg or Jackson just to look around craft stores but I'd have to let hubby drive and looking around craft stores isn't his idea of fun.

Maybe if I bribed him by telling him we can browse music stores too so he can drool over the guitars and stuff :hook:devil

:frog

That's exactly what I do, Chatty ... except my fiance is a computer geek so for him it's computer and computer game stores. For every craft store I drag him to he gets to hit a geek store of his choice. Works out well all around :) I come home with yarn and crafty goodies and he comes home with some new software or book or game that keeps him out of my hair for a few days so I can crochet happily :)

EDIT: Whoops, almost forgot the most important thing here! Do you remember how much those needles were? I'm putting together my sister's birthday present and she's a knitter ... one thing she's getting is an assortment of cool/funky needles, and those sound like they'd be cool additions. Sadly there is no HL near me where I can go check myself :(

Sounds like the Crochet Dude has waaaay too much time on his hands! I'm perfectly willing to be crafty and creative, but painting stripes on knitting needles sounds like a pain in the tookus to me. Unless they're $100 or something. Then painting stripes would suddenly become a really attractive option for me!

Sounds like the Crochet Dude has waaaay too much time on his hands! I'm perfectly willing to be crafty and creative, but painting stripes on knitting needles sounds like a pain in the tookus to me. Unless they're $100 or something. Then painting stripes would suddenly become a really attractive option for me!

I would definitely sell you a pair for $100... :bounce

You're alllll heart!

I was hoping that HL's online store, CraftsEtc, would have these but they don't seem to. Anybody going to their local Hobby Lobby in the next couple days and wanna do a spot of consignment shopping, drop me a PM!

Archived