No Rule CAL????

KER828

I love to come in the snowflake Mondays one and look at all the pretty things you all have done, and I kinda was on the right track as I have noticed that a new flake is posted every week. Thank you for helping us try to figure out how some of these CALs are set up and tips for starting one.

Thanks for the kind words :c9... you made a very accurate assessment, I just thought I'd expand on it to highlight the issue of whether it has to be the initiating person who maintains even the high-maintenance CALs...

Cheers!

Marika

don't feel bad I have no concept of how to get in one or how they work!

With most of the CALs you can join at any time just by saying hello and doing whatever everyone else in the CAL is doing, be it snowflakes, quilt afghans, scarves, or whatever. With the quilt afghans we have an optional Saltine Smackdown you can participate in if you wish, but it's mostly just a great support network of people who like to do quilt afghans. Cara has designed a lot of the quiltghans we make, but some of us have been inspired by her to come up with our own patterns, which we share, too. Whatever you feel inspired to do, best wishes. :hug

Archived