Crochet books....

lynned1952

OK so I've been thinking about getting "200 Crochet Tips, Techniques, and Trade Secrets" I shopped around and found the best price to be at Targets. $18.45 I don't do ebay. I was surprised to see all the crochet books that Targets on-line carries.

Lynne

<><

I agree. Me and amazon is best friends when it comes to books. I am a book lover. I have over 2,000 books at home and most of them came from amazon.:yay:yay:yay

I've had great success with used books from Amazon.com, based on the ratings posted.

There was a textbook site I found last year that had a few used crochet books too.

I discovered accidentally (by almost buying and then changing my mind) that if I added a book to my shopping cart and got to the point of putting in my email addie and junk.. but stopped BEFORE I gave payment info.. and then closed the site...

That later I'd find in my email a coupon or code for a HUGE discount from that site. They wanted me back bad.

Just something to try in these difficult economic times. It's a buyers market now..make it work for you.

Thank You everyone, after checking out the suggestions and with shipping factored in, Target still seems the best buy.

I just checked amazon.com and the lowest price is $14.64 (used). Not sure what shipping would be, but it ships free if you buy a certain amount.

Crochet Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets: An Indispensible Resource of Technical Know-How and Troubleshooting Tips (200 Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets)

Archived