Jan/Feb '08 Crochet Today

GrammyT

Okay I am in hopes that someone here can help. Apparently I did not receive or I have misplaced my Jan/Feb '08 issue of Crochert Today. There is a pattern in there that I really want to make but I don't want to have to buy the book all over again just for the one pattern. Does anyone know where I can get the pattern by itself? The pattern is the Lacy Pineapples. I will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure that I have that issue. I can (if it is not illegal) scan the page the pattern is on and e-mail it to you. I will have to do this when I get home (@ work now). Let me know. :yes

I need to get a subscription to that magazine because I want to know when it comes out on newstands and I asked the lady and Barnes and Nobles and they don't know until the day before it comes out.

You can get your subscription online (that's what I did initially) I renewed several months ago with a two year subscription. I really like this magazine but usually I don't get mine until it's been out on the stands for at least a few weeks.

You can get your subscription online (that's what I did initially) I renewed several months ago with a two year subscription. I really like this magazine but usually I don't get mine until it's been out on the stands for at least a few weeks.
That's the reason why I didn't renew my subscription and instead buy it at the newstand when comes out.

• 4 weeks later...
That's the reason why I didn't renew my subscription and instead buy it at the newstand when comes out.

Anywhere else to get crochet today other than Barnes & Noble. I never get to that place?

I am going to get a subscription, but I want a pattern in the issue that will be out before my subscription goes through, I think.

A friend of mine in PA picked up a copy for me at her WalMart...my WalMart or any other store around here, does not carry it :o( She comes down this way every couple weeks, so it works for me. Meantime my mom is gifting a year's subscription to me for Christmas!!!

A friend of mine in PA picked up a copy for me at her WalMart...my WalMart or any other store around here, does not carry it :o( She comes down this way every couple weeks, so it works for me. Meantime my mom is gifting a year's subscription to me for Christmas!!!

My Walmart doesn't carry it. I had a subscription offer from the back of the yarn paper, 1 year for 14. 97, so I was going to go online and subscribe, but online its 17.97 for 1 year, so today I'm just mailing it out to save $3. I wonder why its not the same on the website?? Strange.

I'm pretty sure that I have that issue. I can (if it is not illegal) scan the page the pattern is on and e-mail it to you. I will have to do this when I get home (@ work now). Let me know. :yes

That would not be legal, it would be copyright infringemint I believe. A moderator would know for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Anywhere else to get crochet today other than Barnes & Noble. I never get to that place?

I am going to get a subscription, but I want a pattern in the issue that will be out before my subscription goes through, I think.

Borders :) and if you're lucky enough to have a seattles best coffee shop inside your borders I highly recommend the gingerbread latte. It even comes with a little gingerbread man.

Archived