knitting fingerless gloves

teapot

Well it was great till I got to the thumbs......

Then mistakes started to happen ,then I had to take things back a few stitches, then I got things back on although Im not sure they are completley ok.

I sure am having trouble with the thumb holes. Teapot:think

Hey hotcoffee! Hope you have alot of patience!!!!!! Its going to be awhile. Teapot!!!!

Well it was great till I got to the thumbs......

Then mistakes started to happen ,then I had to take things back a few stitches, then I got things back on although Im not sure they are completley ok.

I sure am having trouble with the thumb holes. Teapot:think

Hey hotcoffee! Hope you have alot of patience!!!!!! Its going to be awhile. Teapot!!!!

I have only done one pair but............... can I help????? I did a thumb gusset and cable one. what pattern are you using???

ok they are from the magazine creative knitting march 2008.

I need help with the thumb gusset.

it sasy to work pat across first needle, on 2nd needle,k2,p2,bind off next 6 sts in rib,p2,k2,p2: complete rnd in pat.

On next rnd, cast on 6 sts over bound off sts, then continue to work in pat until wrister measures approx 10 inches or desired length. bind off in pat. teapot

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok they are from the magazine creative knitting march 2008.

I need help with the thumb gusset.

it sasy to work pat across first needle, on 2nd needle,k2,p2,bind off next 6 sts in rib,p2,k2,p2: complete rnd in pat.

On next rnd, cast on 6 sts over bound off sts, then continue to work in pat until wrister measures approx 10 inches or desired length. bind off in pat. teapot

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok I am assuming you are working a thumb hole and not a thumb gusset

what part are you having trouble with??

If you look at the thumb hole the bound off six stitches are the bottom of the thumb hole and the next round cast on 6 ,are the top of the thumb hole. Do you know how to

and
?? Other than that everything else is just worked in what ever pattern you are using. Does that help any?

Oh Oh back to the drawing board, made a boo boo........ Teapot

Ok I am on a roll once more and am doing fine on my gloves. Thankyou to everyone for all the help. Teapot:)

I'm sorry I started to tell you I made that exact same pair, but mine were from the NOVEMBER issue of Creative Knitting. (Wrong issue!) Anyway, do you still need help with your pattern? I may have that issue, but even so I may be able to help if you tell me what the problem is.....

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

Archived