I have a new favorite online shop

missmaxx

Hi,

I can say from experience that knitpicks.com is a great place to buy yarn. The prices are great, and the customer service is the best. I ordered some wool/silk lace weight to make a scarf for my sister's Christmas gift. I waited (as patiently as I could :D) for the yarn to arrive. They have a policy that says shipping - which is extremely reasonably - takes 5 - 14 days. On day 14 I was disappointed by my mailman again so I called the toll free number. The friendly woman on the phone told me a replacement package is on it's way and if the first one shows up - I should keep it too!

I know I'll be shopping there ... often.

Happy crocheting,

They are fantastic to deal with and their wool of the andes is wonderful to crochet or knit with:). I just wish I had the money to buy one of the cool yarn samplers or 2-4 skeins of shadow lace yarn or essential sock yarn.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a friend that recommended Knitpicks.com and she loves it. The shipping is free for orders over $50 which isn't hard to spend. :lol I've been eyeing the palette yarn myself. I'm not sure what I am waiting for....

• 2 months later...

Archived