Need Pattern Testers - Simple Dishcloth - TESTERS FOUND - THANKS!

Ldyjarhead

I've never designed anything but came up with this simple stitch and thought I'd try it out in a dishcloth first.

It's a simple pattern and should require well under an hour to complete. It uses an H hook and any kitchen cotton yarn.

I'd like to get this tested and results to me within the next two days. If you can meet those requirements and would like to test, please PM me.

I'd like three testers please. Thanks!

You are such a dear to share this pattern so quickly. I loved it, as soon as I saw the photos your testers posted. I just have to give it a try this evening.

Well, I did not quite finish the dishcloth, but I made a good start on it before my eyes grew sleepy, last night. The pattern is just as fun as it seemed as I read through it! Thanks, again. Here is my (unfinished) version in Peaches & Creme Winterberry #170

th_10-24GentleRidgesDishcloth.jpg

Well, I did not quite finish the dishcloth, but I made a good start on it before my eyes grew sleepy, last night. The pattern is just as fun as it seemed as I read through it! Thanks, again. Here is my (unfinished) version in Peaches & Creme Winterberry #170

Oooh, I love the color, Dusti. Thanks for posting a pic for me!

Winterbery is another of my favorite colors :) Very nice!

Archived