New Caron Contest

AC Moore and Naturally Caron yarns have teamed up for a new contest. This contest if for the best Baby blanket crocheted or knitted (there are seperate prizes for each category) using Naturally Caron Spa or Country yarn.

For each blanket submitted Caron International will give $1 to Project Linus.

But you better get to work, submissions are due by December 1st. The grand prize winner gets a $300 gift certificate to AC Moore!

For more info and submission details, visit NaturallyCaron.com.

Keep in mind the Caron's contest is only for Spa and Country yarns. So it will be a little pricey. I don't know about the Vanna one yet, but last time at WM, it was 4.97 a skein, although the skeins do have more yarn per skein than the Spa & Country.

I don't have time to do this either but wish I did! I will be sure to vote. I was reading the contest rules and I don't know if most contests are run this way but I don't like them. Once you submit your entry, Caron owns both the piece and the pattern whether you win or not. That sounds kind of weird. Then they get to use it or sell it and possibly make money on it. Top prize is only $300; that just about pays for the yarn. :lol Just kidding but that yarn is kind of pricey.

• 4 months later...

Archived