AAAAAAAhh.... I went to Joann's today

I went to Walmart with my parents to get some groceries. My dad, who just started knitting again after nearly 20yrs, dragged me into the yarn aisle, and immediately enabled me by buying me several skeins of Red Heart Fleck (claret fleck)

Then later on, we went to Michael's to help him pick a new color for a shawl he's knitting my mom (nothing wild, just a long garter stitch rectangle) and we saw some Bernat yarn on clearance. So, he bought me more yarn. (he bought me 10 skeins of ILTY at Hobby Lobby last week too)

My stash of brand new skeins is starting to build up again. I still have more scrap than new, but at least I've got enough yarn to at least keep me happy for a few years if the economy keeps going south.

My stash of brand new skeins is starting to build up again. I still have more scrap than new, but at least I've got enough yarn to at least keep me happy for a few years if the economy keeps going south.

Me too! :hook

ErinLindsey, You are sooo lucky. But if your stash is piling up, you should join the Stash Busting CAL (if your'e not already).

Ellie 13

Why would I want to stashbust? Then I'd just have to go out and buy more! :D

Why would I want to stashbust? Then I'd just have to go out and buy more! :D

and buying yarn is a bad thing? :think:think I don't have much stash, but even w/ what i do have, I tend to buy yarn when it's on sale

(smacks my naughty hand that reaches out for yarn, and tosses it in my cart when Im "not" looking)

Sandy :hook

Archived