GREAT IDEA to hold your WIPs/Stash

diamond

Saw this on another board and thought it was such a great idea I just had to share it with you all!! It's such a great idea!!! Picnic Basket What a great way to carry your work with you while you travel or just at home.

Well, if that doesn't take you where I wanted you to go....look under Photo Gallery / My Picnic Basket.

Now to figure out why my link didn't go where I wanted it to.

Neat idea - never would have thought of that. I like the fact that it wouldn't smoosh whatever you're working on, but I'm not sure about carrying something so bulky around. Hmmm ... lol.

Great idea, even for just around the house. :cheer

Oooo! Didn't think of that either - now that might work. I LOVE baskets, and that might be a way to keep my WIPs in the living room without driving dh batty because he can SEE them ...

Thats my basket lol, glad to see you liked it... Even being a little bulky it is easy to carry. I had to carry it with me on the greyhound coming home. 27 hours and it never got in my way.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pinic basket that I used as a laundry hamper in the kitchen. It worked well for my 2yo (because he easily put things in it) and looked pretty in my kitchen. And was much better than piling a bunch of washclothes and towels on the floor until I could make a trip to the basement. If/when I get get to design my own kitchen, if there isn't enough room for the washer & dryer I'm definately building-in a laundry hamper!

.... of course it'd make a great place to store yarn as well ... hmmm now I'm wondering if I could build a secret yarn-storage drawer in a kitchen & how long it would take for my husband to notice!! lol

Fran

Archived