I'm getting frustrated .....

Put it down, and take a deep breath. I found that sometimes when I get frustrated with a pattern, if I read it outloud, or write it out with no stars, and no abbrevations it helps. Start something else in the meantime. :hook

I'm doing the pattern for the magic potholder which is done with a seed stitch. It's done in the round, the problem is I keep doing the stitches too loose so it is not even. But I'm going to start on another project instead. I've made a small bag with this pattern and it came out really nice so I really shouldn't have much trouble!

I'm doing the pattern for the magic potholder which is done with a seed stitch. It's done in the round, the problem is I keep doing the stitches too loose so it is not even. But I'm going to start on another project instead. I've made a small bag with this pattern and it came out really nice so I really shouldn't have much trouble!

I did the EXACT same thing yesterday with a doll dress pattern. I started and frogged it 5 times and finally last night put the yarn down and made a different outfit from different yarn. I think the yarn I was using just didn't want to be that outfit. Sometimes we just have to listen to the yarn and it will tell us what to do. :hug

Archived