score!!

There is this yarn I have always wanted: romance by Lion brand, except... it's 15.99 per ball. I'm a girl that generally just gets acrylic because of price issues and was ecstatic the one day I finally managed to get cotton yarn. So, needless to say, 15.99 for a single bar of yarn was not only sticker shock but just plain too bad for me and my money.

So today, I get home from work and check my email and look at the lionbrand mailing, mainly just to skim the thing and what do I see? Romance is 69% off!!!!! Going for 4.99 per skein! I go to the website and then immediately look over to my DH and explain the amazing sale and everything and said please? He agreed with me to get it! So now, I have 4 balls coming, 2 pink and 2 purple! That's a little more than the price to get just one ball without the sale! :c9:yay:hook

I am so excited!!!!!

I know! I just clicked on the link one last time and saw that the white color is now on sale also. I was kind of sad it wasn't last time since I had plans for a scarf with it, but now that scarf can come into fruition. Yay! All my yarn dreams are coming true. Now, I have to have a yarn buying fast until the new year. (I recently bought a bunch of RHSS in super bright colors and a black for a blanket I have in mind also...) Now, I officially have to put away the money for yarn. :( But I think maybe this stuff will tide me over! :D

Archived