What Yarn Is This One??

UPDATE: YARN IDENTIFIED.

Debi Y- you are right!

I had a e-mail from Teresa this evening and she did some digging through her yarn and found another skein of the mystery yarn.

It is Dazzleaire by Caron, color#2662= "Blues" and discontinued and I'm heart broken. I will keep my eyes open in thrift stores and yard sales. :ohdear

But- I'm optimistic that this yarn someday will crop up!

Thanks for the replies gals.

I think I put this in the wrong category so I'll post here also:

Teresa Richardson who makes those great video tutes has graciously consented to me posting a link to her website to show a pic of some yarn she used in her Broomstick Lace pattern. I would like to know if anyone knows the name and brand of this pretty, blue and white yarn? :think

LINK TO YARN

She says Theresa gave her to permision to post the link, so I think it's possible she has already asked her and she didn't have that info. As it was from her stash maybe she lost the wrapper or something.

Sarisue is correct. I have already PM'd back and forth with Teresa.

She says Theresa gave her to permision to post the link, so I think it's possible she has already asked her and she didn't have that info. As it was from her stash maybe she lost the wrapper or something.

I think it can be found by looking at a picture as I've seen it done on other lists. After all someone just might have something that looks like it for ideas, or made something that does. Anyway it's a start for us to give ideas if we have something like it.

If you click on the pic it will show a huge close up of the yarn. It is blue and white variegated with sparkles in it. It's a really old kind of yarn. I had some that was light light brown and white variegated like that yarn and now I can't find the label but I will dig some more when I get home. Whether it's a pic online or in a magazine sometimes you can tell what kind it is.

Debi Y- you are right!

I had a e-mail from Teresa this evening and she did some digging through her yarn and found another skein of the mystery yarn.

It is Dazzleaire by Caron, color#2662= "Blues" and discontinued and I'm heart broken. I will keep my eyes open in thrift stores and yard sales. :ohdear

But- I'm optimistic that this yarn someday will crop up!

Thanks for the replies gals.

Glad it worked and you found out what it was. It is very pretty. But it's a shame that yarn has been discontinued for a long time. Maybe if you do a search on eBay or other sites like it someone will have it. I had a white a long time ago and I didn't like it but alot of people did so I hope you find it.

Thanks! I did check e-bay but no listings. I don't shop on e-bay but my granddaughter does. So I have her keeping her eye open also.

Glad it worked and you found out what it was. It is very pretty. But it's a shame that yarn has been discontinued for a long time. Maybe if you do a search on eBay or other sites like it someone will have it. I had a white a long time ago and I didn't like it but alot of people did so I hope you find it.

Archived