hotmail woes

do you use Outlook Express to access it??? I had a problem a while back and had to rest up the account and edit my "identity". If this is the problem, I can send you the email that MSN support sent me. They responded in one day if you want to try asking them.

I have a hotmail account that I sometimes have a hard time accessing also. I also belong to several msn groups. I bookmarked my groups page and use that to enter my hotmail.

Robin

I've had problems in the last few days, but just checked and got in OK.

I only use Hotmail for those times when I need to register somewhere and need to supply an email address, but don't want to give out my real one for fear of being inundated with spam. I get enough of that, thank you very much.

Anyway, I only check in at hotmail once a week or so, unless I'm expecting something. I'm waiting for Google to release their email - I love everything else they've done, so I hope the email will be up to their standards!

Mary

Mary, you need a Gmail invite??? I have a billion of them. Anyone wants one, let me know!!!

I'd LOVE one! I didn't know how to get into the "in" crowd over there, now I know the cool people are here! ;) Can you PM me?

Thank you!

Mary

Archived