Lining Purses

Shelleden

You should bookmark it right away. I did! That way I'm sure to have it next time I need it. I've lined purses before, and this is exactly the way I do it, but it's still nice to have something to refer to. :yes

Thank you so much for sharing. I have never lined a bag because it seemed very intimidating. This will help me immensely in taking that next step. As soon as I am done with the Favorite Color Swap, that will be my next project. Thank you again.

You're welcome. When I found it, I said to myself OMG, the gals on Crochetville will LOVE this! I left a comment on her blog thanking her for taking the time to post that. It will be a great help to many. Lining a purse is really not as hard as it seems. If I can do it, anybody can!! LOL :D

You're welcome. When I found it, I said to myself OMG, the gals on Crochetville will LOVE this! I left a comment on her blog thanking her for taking the time to post that. It will be a great help to many. Lining a purse is really not as hard as it seems. If I can do it, anybody can!! LOL :D

Wish me luck. I will share with the Ville.

• 1 year later...

This showed up in just the nick of time. I am finishing up the handle part of a bag I am testing and then I need to line it but I have NEVER lined a bag. Will post how it goes. Wish me luck.

Archived