**Testers Found** for Small Bear

eebrs

I have plenty of testers. Thanks everyone.

th_DSCF8267.jpg

th_DSCF8264.jpg

th_DSCF8265.jpg

Materials Needed:

Hook size F

White worsted weight yarn (3 oz)

Black worsted weight yarn (small amount)

12 mm eyes

Stitch marker

Yarn needle

Polyester Fiberfill or other stuffing material

I started it last night just before bed and crocheted for about an hour. Then this morning I crocheted for another hour, and then put the bear together. It is soooo cute! Thanks for letting me test it! I will have pictures to post later. I stuffed it with grocery bags! :lol:hook And, this bear has a fuzzy nose and fuzzy eyes. I used Paton's Silverlash to embroider his eyes and nose! :lol:devil:laughroll:rofl

It was my first time making a stuffed critter, so in the respect I was a beginner, but I was also advanced because I can crochet just about anything I want to. I'm also impatient and like quick and easy projects (And boy was it!!!!), so I think I was the ideal tester! :crocheting

This lil critter is gonna go to my best friend; she is coming over on Thursday and I need to finish her scarf, but I wanted to start and finish something really quickly. Yay! :hook

:hug

I started it last night just before bed and crocheted for about an hour. Then this morning I crocheted for another hour, and then put the bear together. It is soooo cute! Thanks for letting me test it! I will have pictures to post later. I stuffed it with grocery bags! :lol:hook And, this bear has a fuzzy nose and fuzzy eyes. I used Paton's Silverlash to embroider his eyes and nose! :lol:devil:laughroll:rofl

It was my first time making a stuffed critter, so in the respect I was a beginner, but I was also advanced because I can crochet just about anything I want to. I'm also impatient and like quick and easy projects (And boy was it!!!!), so I think I was the ideal tester! :crocheting

This lil critter is gonna go to my best friend; she is coming over on Thursday and I need to finish her scarf, but I wanted to start and finish something really quickly. Yay! :hook

:hug

That was quick! Thanks for testing and I can't wait to see the pictures!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ladies:

I just finished this cute little feller.... I didn;t have white yarn so i chose to crochet it up in off white chenille yarn and its sooooo soft and cuddly.

I dont know how to embroider nor i had them black eyes so i used my slick paint to do the eyes and nose..

Sorry the photo is not so great but batteries are running dull...

Thank you for letting me test this cutie.....

Very easy pattern to follow... I love it....

002-3.jpg

I hope you like it... I sure do....

Hi ladies:

I just finished this cute little feller.... I didn;t have white yarn so i chose to crochet it up in off white chenille yarn and its sooooo soft and cuddly.

I dont know how to embroider nor i had them black eyes so i used my slick paint to do the eyes and nose..

Sorry the photo is not so great but batteries are running dull...

Thank you for letting me test this cutie.....

Very easy pattern to follow... I love it....

002-3.jpg

I hope you like it... I sure do....

Thanks so much for your help. Your bear looks great!

Archived