Download Crochet Today?

samijofitz

I know you can purchase and download Crochet! and Crochet World from E Patterns Central, does anyone know of a place you can download Crochet Today? :think

None of my local stores ever carry these magazines consistently. TIA

I just ended up ordering Crochet Today! because I have a hard time finding it too. 6-8 weeks for the first issue to arrive. :eek

I just ordered it too.

Another magazine I subscribed to also said it would take that long to come fir the first issue. so that must be the norm.

Debbi

PS: I'm not sure if it's downloadable. I haven't saw it anywhere. Maybe e-mail the publishers and mention Crochet! and maybe they may decide to do that with their magazine too.

I know you can purchase and download Crochet! and Crochet World from E Patterns Central, does anyone know of a place you can download Crochet Today? :think

None of my local stores ever carry these magazines consistently. TIA

E Patterns Central is a part of the same parent company that publishes Crochet! and Crochet World: DRG Network.

Crochet Today is published by a different company. You'd need to go to the Crochet Today website to find out if they make the magazine available via download.

Archived