Crochet Calorimetry

flybabytina

Well I finished it up! It does work up easy and stretches a bit. I included a bit of matching yarn for her to make a loop for the button if it's too small. :)

PamsCal.jpg

Now I just need to make myself one! Mine will have to be less wide though as this one really sticks up on the top. It needs to be about an inch to an inch and a half narrower to fit my head! :)

Sore

thats a good idea i will try that next time to make it less wide but i kinda like the way my first one turned out too nice and warm and cosy

:hook

Red, you used a single strand right? Did you switch size of hooks? Just wondering if a single strand would still make a good size...

Sore

:hookHi...i used a single strand and the hook size in the pattern...its comfy...a bit wider but I like it...

• 2 weeks later...

I've started another one today for an off forum swap. I'm using sportweight equivalent yarn & a 4mm hook. I haven't made as many increases and I'm working it in dc in the back loops for a ribbed effect, so far so good. Pics tomorrow most likely :)

actually, pics tonight *lol*

I couldn't wait for daylight, I'm really pleased with how the ribbing looks.001-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I've started another one today for an off forum swap. I'm using sportweight equivalent yarn & a 4mm hook. I haven't made as many increases and I'm working it in dc in the back loops for a ribbed effect, so far so good. Pics tomorrow most likely :)

actually, pics tonight *lol*

I couldn't wait for daylight, I'm really pleased with how the ribbing looks.001-11.jpg

:hook I like it....

Archived