Testers found, thank you! for Market Bagsket?

crochetsal

Testers have been found, thank you!

After using handmade re-usable produce bags, I came up with an idea for a tote that is more rectangular, and being a little shallower than ordinary totes, can fit easily in the seat of a shopping cart, to keep the wet produce in the bags from dripping all over everything. I call it a bagsket, because although it's flexible and has long handles like a bag, it is shallower and has a larger rectangular bottom like a basket.

I would like 2-3 testers for this bag.

I need testers to be finished in 2 weeks (if I hadn't kept putting it off, I could have had it done in a few days), and to get back to me with any errors, or anything that could be confusing.

Testers will need app. 16 oz of cotton yarn. I used up several smaller balls, but the bag can be made in one or two colours if preferred. You will also need 2 crochet hooks: 6mm and 5mm.

marketbagsket.jpg

If you are interested in testing for me, please PM me with your email address. I will choose testers later on today and will send the PDF's tomorrow, barring any shopping-induced headaches that may occur after my afternoon of back to school shopping!

Sally

thank you both. It was a fun bag, I haven't 'test-driven' it yet at the grocery store, but it looks like it will fit nicely in the seat of the cart, with room at one side for a purse.

Still looking for a couple testers, if anyone has some time!

Sally

• 2 months later...

I didn't think that I would have time to test this but I did and it turned out wonderfully! What a great little bagsket! So cute and the perfect size for several different things. Thank you so much for letting me test for you!

043.jpg

Archived