Found treasure at the resale store

I ordered chinese for lunch today and there's a resale store right next store over. So I went in there while waiting for my food.

I found a copy of Better Homes and Gardens "Afghans to knit and Crochet" from 1986. It's in perfect shape, and I paid 80 cents for it.

There's a very nice small granny in there, along with a sideways done ripple. I can't wait to try these two patterns.

You just never know what you find at a resale.

:manyheart

Good find!!!

I never miss a chance to check out any resale store. I have found some "good finds" there. Last weekend I found a pair of purse handles .. just what I needed for a purse I wanted to do and they only cost me 70 cents!!

:clapCongratulations! I have a favorite thrift store that I must go to every time we drive up to Pueblo, a town about two hours away.

good find!~LeeAnn:P

Lucky you! I always rummage for old crochet mags - love 'em!

I didn't see any that I wanted to bring home, but I did run into a lady I work out with at the YMCA who works there. I did tell her to keep an eye out for me for crochet books and magazines.

And now that the place has expanded, I will try to go there more often. It was crowded with stuff before and now there are distinct areas for different kinds of merchandise.

It will be a regular on my list, that's for sure.

:manyheart

Archived