Indian summer ripple

manu02148

:yay

That sounds like it would be pretty.

I've used the suede yarn once. Larger hook of K or larger is recommended. It took 1 1/2 skeins to make one shortish scarf, and it is thick and heavy. I would recommend working on the 'ghan in the winter instead of summer.

I made a few little tote bags, with the suede I bought.... but i went way overboard when I bought it.... i might have enough

Cathy

I'm at row 9 and just realized I made an error at row 6 (skipped one 2-ch space, therefore now I'm missing one 2-ch space). Now I wonder what I should do, since it really doesn't look bad, but how to recreate a 2-ch space?

I had considered making it of shades of gray (charcoal-gray-light gray/white type).

I looked for discounted suede yarn all over, and unfortunately I couldn't find anything that was that cheap. But that picture really caught my attention and I've been itching to start making it since the very first time a laied my eyes on it :manyheart ... maybe, because of the cost of the material, I'll be even more motivated to finish it :devil

They have suede yarn pretty cheap on the Smiley's Yarn website. I don't think they have gray shades, but you may find something you like. The address is http://www.smileysyarns.com

I have this issue and like this pattern too.

I can't believe it! I went on that website before buying it at the closest michaels, and at that time they didn't have any :irk just my luck!

thank you anyhow:)

They have suede yarn pretty cheap on the Smiley's Yarn website. I don't think they have gray shades, but you may find something you like. The address is www.smileysyarns.com

I have this issue and like this pattern too.

Hey Manu, How is your ghan coming along? Mine is about a third of the way done. It's alot prettier than I expected, but I have to admit that I am getting tired of working on it. Son's GF asks me everyday if it's done yet. LOL I will try to post a pic soon of what I have done so far.

Is anyone else working on this ghan?

Debby

Just a couple of days ago, I have finally decided to frog some rows to fix the mistake I had made at row 6. Yesterday I was able to work on it a little bit more, but it's going slow because of everything else going on in my life at the moment. Although the pattern is simple, I realized it's easier to make stupid mistakes when too much is going on around me (infact I made another mistake just yesterday, but I'm not going to frog this time)

Hey Manu, How is your ghan coming along? Mine is about a third of the way done. It's alot prettier than I expected, but I have to admit that I am getting tired of working on it. Son's GF asks me everyday if it's done yet. LOL I will try to post a pic soon of what I have done so far.

Is anyone else working on this ghan?

Debby

Archived