Awareness Ribbon Square 8" or 12"

carovan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This square is beautiful! I was recently diagnosed myself and I can't wait to try this!!

My prayers are with you for a quick and complete recovery. So glad that you like the square.

• 1 month later...

What a neat square!!! (Oops, showing my age there with the 'neat' adjective! LOL). I'm adding this to my stash! Thanks.

Very good!! :clap A throw from these would be very comforting. Thank you for sharing.

I crocheted these in thread last year for a friend who was raising funds for the Susan P. Komen walk. I couldn't afford a large cash donation. She loved them and said the sale raised a lot of her required fee.

I made them into magnets, pins and hangars (for the rear view mirror of the car).

Very good!! :clap A throw from these would be very comforting. Thank you for sharing.

I crocheted these in thread last year for a friend who was raising funds for the Susan P. Komen walk. I couldn't afford a large cash donation. She loved them and said the sale raised a lot of her required fee.

I made them into magnets, pins and hangars (for the rear view mirror of the car).

Thank you for sharing that story. I am so glad that your friend was able to raise a lot of money for the event. I bet they looked awesome in thread. What a fantastic idea. :pink

Archived