patttern and more pattern - does everybody have a Martha ponch pattern these days?

redwaterlily

WOW....those German patterns are awesome! Did you see those cool potholders....they look like stars and the boot/slippers? I am definately investing in a good translation program now!!! Great sites! Thanx for sharing them.

WOW....those German patterns are awesome! Did you see those cool potholders....they look like stars and the boot/slippers? I am definately investing in a good translation program now!!! Great sites! Thanx for sharing them.

if you ned help with translating pattern let me know - I can help - though I hate doing really really long pattern. So no 2 to 3 page pattern LOL....

If you do 2 or 3 German ones, you'll get the hang of it - isn't hard.

But like I said - I'll translate for you if you want.

The pinwheel stars and most of the other potholders are available in English sites on the web. One of the links I have for the Pinwheel potholder is at:

http://members.aol.com/gandal195/pinwheelstar.html. I have more than one site for that pinwheel potholder but would need to search for my other links.

Thanx for the pinwheel potholder link, Mary Jane. Now to do the boots but I think I have that figured out already!

Archived