What to do with 100 g / 400 m of red cotton thread nr. 5?

Last week I bought a big surprise box of yarn, just to have other yarns then I would usually buy. The upside is that I now have a lot of fancy yarns for little to try out. The downside that I only have limited amounts of each yarn and no possibility to get more.

So... What can one do with 2 balls of red cotton thread nr. 5? It totals to about 100 g / 3,5 oz and 400 m / 440 yds. I'm really not a doily-type person and would love to make something wearable with it. But what with such a small amount?! :think

Would love to hear your suggestions! :hook

Last week I bought a big surprise box of yarn, just to have other yarns then I would usually buy. The upside is that I now have a lot of fancy yarns for little to try out. The downside that I only have limited amounts of each yarn and no possibility to get more.

So... What can one do with 2 balls of red cotton thread nr. 5? It totals to about 100 g / 3,5 oz and 400 m / 440 yds. I'm really not a doily-type person and would love to make something wearable with it. But what with such a small amount?! :think

Would love to hear your suggestions! :hook

A scarf?

I'd say maybe a belt would work. :) I bet bullion / roll stitches would look nice in cotton.

Especially if the cotton has a sheen to it. Then you get a feeling of depth.

maybe a jewelry set....necklace, ring, bracelet, earrings. I know there have been some posts here with links and patterns using size 10/20 thread but i am sure you could use the 3 just adjust your stitches. maybe?

Archived