Lion Brand website help.

zeropixie

I am putting this here because it's related to a website.

Does anyone now how to resolve the login problem with the Lion Brand website?

I gave up several months ago and never went back to the site but a friend asked me about a pattern for a baby afghan and it's on that site. I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Tried the forgot password link and was sent to a catalog request form, it had a place for a password so I filled it out but that was two hours ago and still nothing. I have tried emailing them in the past with no sucess and even called but was put on hold, after thrity minutes I gave up.

If anyone here has been able to get on then I would really appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you.:)

I just went to the old site and was redirected to the new site. Why try to fix it? Just start from new with a new user id and password. You may have to clear your browser's cache files. You can first try reloading the page at the website before you try to create a new user id to see if that clears the error.

good luck

Irene

Irene

I just went to the old site and was redirected to the new site. Why try to fix it? Just start from new with a new user id and password.

The new site is the one I am at, and your user id is your email so it keeps telling me that I am already registered. Because Imy mom and I do alot of crafting I decided to go ahead and get a new email address just for crafting emails so hopefully this will help.

It may seem silly to go to all this work just for some patterns but when your on a very tight budget then anything free is worth gold.

Thanks for the help. :)

I don't think it's silly at ALL!!! When I go to the dollar stores and see crochet doilies selling for a buck... I can't even make it for that! So every penny counts as I see it...

I hope that the new email addy does the trick for you. :-)

Irene

Cool! They updated their site within the last day or two. Looks spiffy.

Yes I guess it does. I'm just silly because I don't like change. :)

At least the pattern links stayed the same! (Big sigh of relief!) :lol

Archived