hat for neighbor with cancer?

Howdy,

I have a friend, and a neighbor, who is undergoing all that treatment stuff for breast cancer. She is at a point where she is depressed and needs cheering up. I was hoping there might be a couple of people here who would crochet her a hat or two.

She is an adult lady and loves all the pastel colors, but mostly blue and pink and natural.

You can email me or PM me for her address. Thanks for any and all help. She is a wonderful person

Hey cindi :)

Saturday will get some things sent out. my dh forgot to get me packages I needed!:(This week he worked on sunday then came home early from work on monday night and tuesday night so the company sure has us mixed up on what day it is this week!:think

Hi, Craziebunny: I understand and it is okay. She will be excited whenever you can get to her.

Hi, Cindybmw2004: That is wonderful, thanks so much.

I called Nancy this morning and told her to watch her mail the next week or so, because

She might be getting some surprises.

She asked if someone was actually going to send her a hat and I just told her to watch her mail.

She was so excited.

Thanks for cheering her up and getting her out of bed for something other than going and getting her chemo treatments!

Her daughter called and said to thank and bless you all for this.

It will probably be in the mailbox today or tomorrow at the latest since I mailed it yesterday and it's going to the same town :)

Hi, Craziebunny: I understand and it is okay. She will be excited whenever you can get to her.

Hi, Cindybmw2004: That is wonderful, thanks so much.

I called Nancy this morning and told her to watch her mail the next week or so, because

She might be getting some surprises.

She asked if someone was actually going to send her a hat and I just told her to watch her mail.

She was so excited.

Thanks for cheering her up and getting her out of bed for something other than going and getting her chemo treatments!

Her daughter called and said to thank and bless you all for this.

Howdy, Due to doctor appointments and a birthday out of town, I have not been able to get here until now...I want you to know that Nancy called me and was so excited! She says that she got the hats and a couple of surprises in her boxes and she loves it all. Nancy says that thank you notes are already sent to you guys and she is just amazed that you guys would crochet and then mail her some hats.

I bless you both for doing this. Thanks so much, I haven't heard her laugh like this in months!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, MY! Thanks so much for all your help and hats.

Nancy is just so happy with her new hats and showed them all to me, and all the surprises that came with them.

They are so wonderful.

I am glad they are not fair entries and I have to judge which would get a ribbon, because they are all so wonderful.

Thanks again for making my friend, and neighbor feel better about herself.

Archived